The privacy of our visitors is of utmost importance. We make sure that the information voluntarily provided by you and the information extracted by us from your visit is processed, stored and used in a secure manner.
Use Of Log Files
We make use of log files on our website, which contain information such as the internet protocol (IP) addresses, Internet Service Provider (ISP), type of browser used, referring or exit pages, date/time stamp and number of clicks by the visitors.
This information is used for analyzing trends, administering the website, gathering demographic information and tracking the users’ movements in the website. Please note that none of this information makes a user personally identifiable.
If you are not willing to access these Cookies, you can disable them by making changes to your respective browser. For more information regarding the same, you can visit the official website of the browser you use.
Providing Voluntary Information
We may ask for your personal information, generally your name and email address for allowing us to provide you with personalized services. These details would be taken from you if you want to subscribe to our emails, sign up for a blog on our website and avail other services. In all these cases, we will only store your username. The password you set for any account created on our website is not recorded in our database.
How Is The Collected Information Used?
The information that you voluntarily provide us and the information we extract from your visits can be used for the following purposes:
- Operating and maintaining our website
- Identifying you as a user of our website, creating your account on the website and customizing the contents of the website for your account
- Sending you personalized information (such as newsletters, blogs etc) through emails with an option to opt-out of the service
- Sending administrative messages, such as confirmation emails, technical notices, policy updates, security alerts or other relevant messages
- Responding to your mails, comments or inquiries
- Providing you with personalized user support
- Tracking and measuring advertising on our website
- Protecting and investigating in case of unauthorized or illegal activities
Third Party Access To Your Information
The information you voluntarily provide us and the information we extract from your visits can be shared with specific third parties, typically for promotional purposes. Please note that we may also use third party service providers for servicing our website.
Here are some of the major third party service providers we are associated with:
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics tracks the website usage and provides us with referring websites and user actions on our website. It generally captures your internet protocol (IP) address, but no personal information is extracted.
- MailerLite – MailerLite is essentially used for sending emails and newsletters to our customers. This service makes use of your name and email address.
- Hotjar – Hotjar is essentially used for improving your experience on our website. It makes use of information such as the type of deice you are using, your screen resolution, geographical location and number of times you visited our website.
Please note that this list of third parties we are associated with may change from time to time at our sole discretion. It is advisable to visit this page regularly to stay updated with the list.
Also note that we will never exchange, distribute, reveal or sell your personal information to any other parties without your prior consent. However, we may have to disclose or transfer this information to parties that acquire (wholly or partially) our business as a result of a consolidation, merger or a purchase of our assets (wholly or in parts).
Personal Information Rights
If you are willing to opt-out from receiving our emails, you can look for a link to unsubscribe from the email communication. Clicking on the link will make you opt out of our email services.
Through a contact form, you can access the personal information we have acquired, ask us to make alterations in the same or ask us to delete your personal data stored with us.